One of the world's leading advertising agencies is looking for a seasoned Account Director to look after the US market for a major Japanese manufacturer.
The position is based in Tokyo but would include business travel to the US as well as regular contact with top executives at the client firm.
- Working from Tokyo, formulate a B2B communication plan for the client in the US market.
- Work with US-based agency partners to execute the plan locally.
- Report directly to the client on brand reputation and other campaign metrics.
- Mediate between the client and the agency network to anticipate and resolve cultural differences.
- Supervise junior account team members.
- Manage budgets and take overall responsibility for mid- to long-term account planning.
- At least 8 years of client management experience at an advertising or marketing agency.
- Director of experience of manufacturing sector or other B2B industries.
- Culturally sensitive, ideally with experience working in both the US and Japan.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent Japanese and business-level English.
Salary & Benefits
- Annual salary of up to 12M JPY.
- Renewable annual contract with option to convert to permanent employment.
Click the Apply Online button below, give us your details and we'll get back to you. Simple as that.