We're working with one of the world's leading advertising agencies to find Japanese-English bilinguals to work on some high-profile global clients. The agency is currently looking for an Account Executive to work on Event and PR strategy for a top-three global automaker. The position is based in Tokyo and guarantees an exciting career in the fast lane!
- Project management of events, movies, and PR assets to support new car launches.
- Serve as the liasion between the client and production teams in Japan, the US and Asia.
- Ensure that all projects are completed according to schedule and budget.
- Bring consumers (both drivers and non-drivers) into direct contact with the client's brand through interactive offline experiences.
- At least 3 years' experience at an advertising, marketing or PR agency.
- Experience leading complex projects from planning to completion.
- Preference for working in a team with multiple stakeholders.
- Passion for cars and driving would be a definite advantage.
- Business-level Japanese and English speaker.
Salary & Benefits
- Base salary for this position is in the range of 4M-6M JPY depending on experience.
- Annual bonus, flexible working, and standard company benefits.
Click the Apply Online button below, give us your details and we'll get back to you. Simple as that.