We're working with one of the world's leading creative agencies to find Account Management talent for some top global clients. One high-priority role is Account Executive to work on an employer branding strategy for a huge multinational company.
- Develop the client's total communication plan aimed at attracting and retaining talent in Japan.
- Work closely with the client to better understand its workforce.
- Manage the production of TV commercials and digital campaigns.
- Take creative approaches to employer branding and talent management, already one of the fastest growing industries of the 21st Century.
- At least 3 years' experience in advertising creative or production.
- Human-centred approach; strong desire to do creative work with a social impact.
- Curiosity towards human resources and talent management.
- Business-level Japanese and English speaker.
Salary & Benefits
- Base salary for this position is in the range of 4M-6M JPY depending on experience.
- Annual bonus, flexible working, and standard company benefits.
Click the Apply Online button below, give us your details and we'll get back to you. Simple as that.