One of the world's leading advertising agencies has an exciting opportunity for Account Executives to work in South East Asia (Thailand, Vietnam or another ASEAN country) for a major FMCG client.
As the client is Japanese, the position would be based in Tokyo for the first 3-6 months, followed by an overseas assignment of at least 3 years.
- Work initially in Tokyo, establishing a strong relationship with the client and understanding their global business development strategy.
- Work closely with the agency's creative and strategic teams to develop a strong communication plan for the client.
- After 3-6 months, relocate to a local office in SE Asia to lead the campaign execution.
- Mediate between local partners, the client, and the agency network to anticipate and resolve cultural differences.
- Report regularly on campaign performance and other brand metrics.
- At least 1 year of client management experience at an advertising or marketing agency.
- Deep interest in consumer behavior and marketing psychology.
- Culturally sensitive and able to thrive in an unfamiliar environment.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Business-level English is essential.
- Japanese plus one other Asian language preferred.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary ranges from 4M-6M JPY depending on experience.
- All relocation costs covered by the employer.
Click the Apply Online button below, give us your details and we'll get back to you. Simple as that.