We're working with a boutique advertising agency that serves a prestigious global client. The client is a giant in the consumer tech and entertainment worlds and has a long history of working with this agency to manage its brand identity worldwide.
The agency now has a rare opportunity for an Assistant Account Executive in Tokyo to support the account team in their dealings with the client. The role would suit a recent graduate eager to launch a career in advertising.
- Provide administrative support to the account team, including setting up meetings and making travel arrangements.
- Prepare reports and presentations for important client and internal meetings.
- Taking notes and updating documentation where required.
- Assist multiple ongoing projects as a researcher or runner.
- At least 1 year of experience in marketing or advertising.
- Ambitious and highly driven, willing to take on major challenges.
- Passionate about consumer tech and entertainment.
- Excellent organizational and reporting skills.
- Business-level Japanese and English.
Salary & Benefits
- Base salary for this position is up to 5M JPY.
- Annual bonus, flexible working, and standard company benefits.
Click the Apply Online button below, give us your details and we'll get back to you. Simple as that.