Famous digital agency recently arrived in Tokyo
Our client is a leading global digital agency who are one of the most successful tech focused digital agencies in the world. They have recently set up office in Tokyo and have won two huge contracts with leading global companies and have two more clients in the pipeline.
You will be responsible for leading, overseeing, and defining best practices for the navigation, organization, interaction design, and business/user process engineering for leading-edge Web solutions, software, and mobile devices/applications.
You will play an active role in leading creative teams and in shaping new opportunities—be it expanding current client relationships or forging new ones.
Here are some of the responsibilities:
- Drive, oversee, and provide thought leadership in the assessment of existing sites/properties for usefulness, usability, visual design, content, and branding
- Lead participatory design/user testing activities, as well as behavioural in-context and ethnographic research events across accounts
- Develop and maintain relationships with key client stakeholders; manage client involvement in research
- Build visually compelling frameworks that simply convey complex conceptual relationships
- Identify opportunities to create business value and improve the user experience (based on user research); organize opportunities into visually compelling matrices or maps
- Lead participatory requirements gathering activities, including the analysis and synthesis of requirements definition; present feature lists and requirements documents to senior clients
- Lead the creation of visually compelling representations of the solution's high-level interaction, navigation, and organization design (i.e., concept models)
- Oversee the development of organizational models, affinity maps, sitemaps, process/screen flows, and wireframes; present deliverables to senior clients
- Estimate, plan, and lead all creative work (across all sub domains, including Visual Design, Information Architecture, Content Strategy, and Interactive Development) in the development of a quality solution for small-to-medium size projects
- Bachelor's degree required in design-related discipline: Interaction, Information or Interface design;
Human-Computer Interaction; Design Planning; Graphic Design; Communications
- 8+ years of industry experience, agency experience a plus
- Solid verbal communication skills, with experience presenting to all levels of clients and co-workers
- Knowledge of direct marketing, online advertising, and web experiences, with proven conceptual and design abilities
- Candidates must be well-versed in user-centered design methods and techniques
- Must possess a deep understanding in related creative tracks: design, interactive development, copywriting and content strategy
- Proficient to expert in: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Visio, Microsoft Office
- Must have been in a client-facing role and have project experience in working with teams on large scale, long-term projects
Click the Apply Online button below, give us your details and we'll get back to you. Simple as that.