Famous digital agency recently arrived in Tokyo
Our client is a leading global digital agency who are one of the most successful tech focused digital agencies in the world. They have recently set up office in Tokyo and have won two huge contracts with leading global companies and have two more clients in the pipeline.
The CE lead is responsible for overseeing the successful delivery of a project to the client’ssatisfaction and within agreed scope and timelines. Also, manages client relationships at the peer level and one level up, may oversee multiple projects simultaneously and look for opportunities to expand existing relationships.
The role will cover:
- Intake, Ideation and Planning
- Issue and Risk Management
- Revenue Growth, Client Acquisition, Account Management
- Client Stewardship
- Team Stewardship / Capability Development
- 7 to 10 years of experience of account management in an agency environment
- Strong interactive background a must
- Accountability for budget or client revenue of $2mm+
- 3+ years of client executive experience with primary accountability for peer-level client relationships at the Manager and Senior Manager levels
- Experienced with multiple campaign lifecycles from business development to final delivery
- Experience leading teams with multiple discipline representation (especially technology, creative, media and strategy)
- Frequent travel may be required.
Click the Apply Online button below, give us your details and we'll get back to you. Simple as that.