We're working with a boutique advertising agency that serves a prestigious global client. The client is a giant in the consumer tech and entertainment industry and has a long history of working with this agency to manage its brand identity worldwide.
Right now, they have an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Rights Manager in Tokyo to gain clearance on music, visual and digital assets for use in campaigns. The role would suit someone with agency experience who is looking to work in close cooperation on a long-term basis with an innovative technology client.
- Serve as a key liaison between the agency and external vendors.
- Assist production teams with estimates, purchase orders and payment processing.
- Source and secure rights to music and visual assets to support the client's entertainment offering.
- Facilitate communication between the client in the US, Japan and other markets where required.
- Manage contracts and other administrative legal work.
- At least 2 years' experience at an advertising or production agency.
- Some knowledge of legal and rights issues in the creative industries.
- Passion for technology, entertainment and branding.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Business-level Japanese and English.
Salary & Benefits
- Base salary for this position is up to 7M JPY.
- Annual bonus, flexible working, and standard company benefits.
Click the Apply Online button below, give us your details and we'll get back to you. Simple as that.