One of the world's leading advertising agencies is looking to appoint a Creative Coordinator in Tokyo to help them increase their output of award-winning video work for global consumer brands.
- Utilise the agency's entire global network to assemble talented creative teams for mainly Japan-based projects.
- Coordinate production of video-related projects, always finding the best balance of in-house creatives and external vendors.
- Liaise with music labels and composers to secure rights.
- Manage budgets, contracts and other administrative legal work.
- At least 3 years' experience at a TV or video production agency.
- Excellent project management and relationship-building skills.
- Business-level Japanese and English language ability.
Salary & Benefits
- Base salary for this position is up to 7.5M JPY.
- Annual bonus, flexible working, and standard company benefits.
Click the Apply Online button below, give us your details and we'll get back to you. Simple as that.