We're working with a world-renowned digital creative agency that is transforming the way consumers interact with brands. That means fewer commercial interruptions and more immersive, technology-driven experiences.
They are now looking for Digital Account Managers at their Tokyo office to manage and nurture relationships with several key clients.
- Manage the day-to-day business of the account, working from both the agency's Tokyo office and onsite with the client.
- Develop a deep understanding of the client's business and introduce appropriate solutions at the right time.
- Manage ongoing projects and participate actively in the planning process.
- Work in a fast-paced creative environment alongside a diverse international team.
- Clients may be global or Japanese, B2C or B2B, according to language ability and prior experience.
- Experienced 3 to 5 years of client management at an advertising agency.
- Highly literate in technology trends and digital marketing.
- Multi-tasker who can participate in both the planning process and project execution.
- Strong presentation skills; able to convert clients to new ways of thinking.
- Business-level Japanese and English preferred.
Salary & Benefits
- Annual salary ranges from 6M-8M JPY according to experience.
- Regular employee benefits including social insurance, flexible working, etc.
- Frequent opportunities to collaborate with other global offices.
Click the Apply Online button below, give us your details and we'll get back to you. Simple as that.