We have a great opportunity for digital strategists to join one of the world's leading communications firms in a new digital venture. Based in central Tokyo, you'll play a lead role in shaping your clients' digital content strategy from day one.
- Audit clients' existing digital properties and identify areas for improvement.
- Propose content strategies to increase audience engagement and brand reputation.
- Develop frameworks for digital assets, platforms and campaigns based on user personas, communication goals, and clients' own brand guidelines.
- Work with in-house teams and vendors to execute on project deliverables.
- Use digital analytics tools to report to clients and account leads.
- At least 2 years' experience in the digital marketing or digital communications fields.
- Strong depth of knowledge in at least ONE of the following areas: 1. Digital Content Strategy (creative direction, consulting, account planning) 2. Digital Content Production (websites, apps, video, etc) 3. Digital Media Planning (PPC, SEO, paid social, owned media) 4. Social Media Management (social listening, engagement, content planning)
- Business-level Japanese and English required.
Salary & Benefits
- Base salary from JPY4M-8M according to experience.
- Full-time permanent contract with performance bonus.
- Visa sponsorship available.
Click the Apply Online button below, give us your details and we'll get back to you. Simple as that.