We have an exciting opportunity for a digital marketing and ecommerce specialist to join a British luxury brand in Tokyo in the newly created role of Digital Manager, Japan. You will be based in Omotesando and be in regular contact with London head office.
- Work closely with a local partner company to establish a new EC site in Japan.
- Communicate with the brand's in-house digital team in London to plan and execute digital marketing campaigns in Japan.
- Track online sales and KPIs to grow the brand's digital share of sales.
- Ensure that brand communications follow global guidelines.
- Manage digital assets in a CMS and upload physical goods to the EC site.
- Ensure that user experience, fulfillment and customer service are well integrated and run smoothly.
- Report directly to the Japan Country Manager.
- Significant experience as a digital marketer, including ecommerce.
- Hands-on EC site experience, including CMS and site analytics tools.
- Experience working within brand guidelines for luxury or consumer brands.
- Business-level Japanese and English essential.
- Excellent cross-cultural communicator, able to mediate between local and global teams.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary and rewards package based on experience.
- All usual employee benefits including social insurance.
- Opportunities for business travel to the UK.
Click the Apply Online button below, give us your details and we'll get back to you. Simple as that.