Our client, a word-famous youth culture brand, is searching for a Digital Manager for its Tokyo office.
The Digital Manager acts as an entrepreneur in the field of digital and continually comes up with new strategies to reach and engage Japanese consumers.
In this role, you will have ownership of all the client's digital products, including a successful TV channel and smartphone application. You will also create engagement on third party platforms, especially Facebook, YouTube and other applicable digital channels.
You'll also be a curator of digital trends for the Japan market and continually integrate those trends into market strategy.
- Must speak and write Japanese and English fluently
- Excellent understanding of local digital landscape; obsessive about digital trends
- At least 3 years work experience, preferably as a Digital Media or Interactive project manager
- Production experience across various media
- Experience working for a multinational company
Click the Apply Online button below, give us your details and we'll get back to you. Simple as that.