We're working with a world-renowned digital creative agency that is transforming the way consumers interact with brands. That means fewer commercial interruptions and more immersive, technology-driven experiences.
They are now looking for a mid-level Digital Strategist at their Tokyo office to play a key role in the digital transformation of Japanese and global clients.
- Conduct wide-ranging research and deliver key insights to the strategy team.
- Identify opportunities for client brands to connect with consumers in the digital space.
- Play a key role in the account planning process for a number of clients.
- Serve as a digital and technology evangelist within the agency.
- Collaborate with developers and designers in the global agency network to execute on projects.
- Experienced 3 to 5 years as a digital strategic planner.
- Solid planning skills including consumer insights, social trends, and data analytics.
- Excellent track record of developing brands and connecting them to consumers' lives.
- Strong believer in interactive user experiences over traditional advertising.
- Strong presentation skills; able to convert clients to new ways of thinking.
- Business-level Japanese and English preferred.
Salary & Benefits
- Annual salary ranges from 6M-8M JPY according to experience.
- Regular employee benefits including social insurance, flexible working, etc.
- Frequent opportunities to collaborate with other global offices.
Click the Apply Online button below, give us your details and we'll get back to you. Simple as that.