We're working with a boutique advertising agency that serves a prestigious global client. The client is a giant in the consumer tech and entertainment worlds and has a long history of working with this agency to manage its brand identity worldwide.
The agency now has an exciting opportunity for a Junior Planner in Tokyo to help the brand connect more deeply with the digital audience in Japan. The role would suit a young marketing professional eager to work closely with a top global client.
- Generate local consumer insight using the latest social listening and online research tools.
- Pay close attention to local media trends and identify new ways for your client to engage with a mass audience in Japan.
- Communicate findings regularly with senior planners and the client.
- Work closely with other agency teams and external partners to ensure that the client's communication brief is being followed.
- At least 1 year of experience as a marketing or communication planner.
- Strong interest in brands and consumer behavior.
- Digital native, an avid user of social media.
- Business-level Japanese and English.
Salary & Benefits
- Base salary for this position is up to 6M JPY.
- Annual bonus, flexible working, and standard company benefits.
Click the Apply Online button below, give us your details and we'll get back to you. Simple as that.