A famous global music company is looking for a Music Producer for its Tokyo office.
The company is one of the most innovative and versatile music companies in the world with ofﬁces in Tokyo, Los Angeles and Beijing. The company is made up of an international team of composers, producers, arrangers, engineers, sound designers and musicians.
The music producer will be based in Tokyo, while coordinating with the teams in L.A., Beijing and Shanghai for creative direction, music recording and post-production. The responsibilities include:
- Managing Production Team
- Overseeing and managing all stages of the production process, including creative direction, pre- production, recording, mixing, mastering, as well as all elements of post-production.
- Working closely with an international creative team throughout the entire process
- Strong track record and portfolio of customers (at least ﬁve years experience).
- Knowledgeable of a wide range of musical styles and genres for a variety of media platforms including, but not limited to, TV, Film, Advertising and Digital.
- Awareness of trends and changes within the industry.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills (essential for an international agency)
- Passionate, motivated, charismatic, intuitive, and trustworthy
Click the Apply Online button below, give us your details and we'll get back to you. Simple as that.