One of Japan's top creative advertising agencies is looking to appoint a bilingual PR Director to generate publicity for its award-winning campaigns. This is an excellent opportunity for a communications professional who loves all things advertising.
- Manage a small public relations team based in Tokyo.
- Plan and execute PR strategies aimed at winning new client business.
- Ensure that the agency's achievements receive wide coverage in the industry media.
- Provide insights where required into the agency's internal creative processes.
- Work closely with the senior management team to nurture the company culture and maximize talent retention and acquisition.
- At least 5 years' experience in PR or communications.
- Strong knowledge of the worldwide advertising industry.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, positive and enthusiastic.
- Passion for creative work and global brands.
- Business-level Japanese and English language ability.
Salary & Benefits
- Base salary for this position is up to 10M JPY.
- Frequent business travel to awards ceremonies and other industry events.
- Annual bonus, flexible working, and standard company benefits.
Click the Apply Online button below, give us your details and we'll get back to you. Simple as that.