A famous global music company is looking for a Business Development Manager for its Tokyo office.
The company is one of the most innovative and versatile music companies in the world with ofﬁces in Tokyo, Los Angeles and Beijing. The company is made up of an international team of composers, producers, arrangers, engineers, sound designers and musicians.
The Business Development Manager will assist company growth and proﬁtability through new client acquisitions, as well as increasing current clients spend. This role requires personal drive, tireless persistence, and business strategy expertise.
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and improving relationships with existing clients
- Building trust and long-term relationships with clients
- Keeping up with market and industry trends
- Locating and proposing potential business by contacting potential clients
- Being actively engaged in various sales activities including attending global adfestivals such as Cannes Lions, Ad-Fest,Spikes Asia etc…
- Be responsible for updating sales materials (i.e. presentation deck, reels, etc.)
- Developing CRM database by learning and utilizing HubSpot (a sales & marketing software)
- Have strong presentation skills
- Be familiar with (or learn to use) HubSpot
- Use, understand, and be passionate about CRM
- Have excellent communication skills in both Japanese and English
- Have at least 2 years of BtoB Sales Experience
- Be outgoing, socially active and be well connected in the advertising and creative industry
- Love music
Click the Apply Online button below, give us your details and we'll get back to you. Simple as that.